"ME, THE SUN AND ALL I KNOW" (LP) - 2015

Artist: Sacred Sound System
Title: Me, the Sun and All I Know
Label: Lab Room Unlimited
Id Number: LRU044
Artwork: Nuno Almeida (PT)
Genre: Electronic
Format: Mp3 - Wav
Lenght: 57:56
Release Date: February 19th, 2015
[111.11 BPM] 01. Ashes
[111.11 BPM] 02. Last
[111.11 BPM] 03. WarGames
[111.11 BPM] 04. Eye
[111.11 BPM] 05. Hawk
[111.11 BPM] 06. Irony
[111.11 BPM] 07. BassNotes
[111.11 BPM] 08. Octave
» Download «
Lab Room Unlimited is proud to present "Me, The Sun And All I Know", the first creative commons release by the Portuguese producer Sacred Sound System
(Paulo Fernandes AKA Room Nine Unlimited). This is about eight super melodic and envolvent tracks, touching the edges of taking
chill out with psy elements to other plan. Irreverent! Exceptional!!
You will enjoy a journey of experiment and divine exposure.
Rich arrangements are waiting to tell you stories.
Follow the sacred groove.