"KEPT IN THE RAIN" (LP) - 2013



Artist: Room Nine Unlimited
Title: Kept in the Rain
Label: Lab Room Unlimited
Id Number: LRU009
Artwork by: Paulo Fernandes
Genre: Electronic
Format: Mp3 - Wav
Lenght: 79:20
Release Date: November 1st, 2013

» Mp3 «  -  » Wav «



01. The Ruler's Measure (Resolution to Mini-Squares) - [138]
02. Other Story - [138]
03. Bizarre Words Taken from the Ass With an Hook - [138]
04. One Day I Will Do It Like You - [138]
05. Rain Water's Powerful Kick - [138]
06. Progress Technology - [138]
07. I Came to Say Goodbye to the River - [138]
08. I Don't Play Games - [138]
09. Lovers Do Not Suffer and Sufferers Do Not Love - [99]
10. Spider-Eater - [138]
11. I Already Did and I'll Keep Doing - [138]
12. There's Nothing to Do When the Bell Rings - [138]